Are you struggling with money management after your recent bankruptcy? Don’t let holiday spending get the best of you. We’ve put together a list of 6 ways to stay out of debt during this holiday season.
- Prioritize your gift list & set aside a set amount of money you will spend on each person.
- Make gifts instead of purchasing.
- Avoid Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Don’t buy stuff you didn’t plan on buying just because it’s on sale!
- Do a secret santa instead of buying something for everyone.
- Shop online instead of in-store.
- Spend quality time with loved ones instead of purchasing gifts.
The holiday season can be a rough time for those contemplating bankruptcy, or for those who have recently completed a bankruptcy claim. Be honest with your financial situation and NEVER take out loans or credit if you are not certain that you can pay it back immediately.
If you are in a financial bind and don’t know where to turn, contact Sam Henry today for a free initial consultation of your needs.